RÉSUMÉ MAX JÄGER
22, 1957 in Pfäffikon, Switzerland
- Learning the profession of "Kunstgiesser"
in the "Kunstgiesserei" of my father - getting in touch
with significant artists and developping the will bo be creative
- Attending "Kunstgewerbeschule Zürich",
modelling under Hans Brandenberger and drawing nudes under Urban
Plank in St. Gallen, Switzerland.
- After the death of my father taking over
the "Kunstgiesserei" with my brother, so gaining the
possibility for free and creative ACTION.
- 1985 first exhibition (with Werner Bachmann)
in the galery P'Art in Freienbach, Switzerland - frequent further
- Growing interest in natural sciences through
the friendship with a molecular biologist - moving slowly from
modelling humans to works motivated by themes of natural sciences.
- 1988 member of GSAMBA, later VISARTE
- study-journeys to: -
1982 Island - 1996 Barcelona -
1997 Berlin - 2001 USA und Kanada